Saturday, May 26, 2007

final tally

I'm sitting in Heathrow aiprot now, tired from carrying my heavy ass carryon bag for miles.
Five minutes to write this. I left Nice this morning and I have decided to just stay up all night at heathrow rather than shell out a hundred pounds to get a hotel. going to be a long night.
so lets see if I can sort this out before I get home and go through the mountain of business cards.
I gave the film to 6 distributors and 2 other film festivals, gave postcards with the website out to over 100 people personally. The film was viewed privately by 21 separate badges, but I know that a couple of times it was seen by two people at once. I pitched the script to one producer.
I also met a bunch of new friends from Paris, the UK, Bareclona, and Berlin. good trip overall I would say. Times up.

No comments: